Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i just sat there on the concrete, with a gin and tonic in my hands, slightly drunk.

I'm watching Big Brother from 2003 on TV right now. It's fuckin' hilarious. And what the fuck are they wearing? If that fashion would ever come back, I'd rather walk around naked. It should be illegal having a show like that, I mean they basically put a group of people in a house, lock them in, get them shitfaced just to see what happens. On the other hand, it's entertaining. What I wonder the most though is: Why are they showing this shit on TV now, six years later? AND WHY AM I EVEN WATCHING?

Today I went outside my door for the first time in almost 3 weeks. I'm pretty proud of myself. And no, I'm not some phsycho who never goes anywhere, I'm just not myself right now, but hey, that was a step forward. I went downtown and took care of two things I had to take care of, that I should have done like two months ago already, but whatever, now it's done.

I am going to LA soon. I need to go back and figure out my life and do myself a huge favour for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment